- Local groups
- All groups
- Upper North Island
- Bay of Islands
- Opotiki Coast
- Lower North Island
- South Island
- National network
- Add your group to this web site
- Offer Support
- Contact us
24 Mar 2010 05:30
24 Mar 2010 07:30
Transition Mt Albert… bringing people together
Come and join Transition Mt Albert in the Unitec Hortecology Sanctuary
for a picnic supper.
A chance to take a tour around these organic inner-city food gardens including the Food Forest as well hearing about Transition Towns and Permaculture New Zealand.
Time to meet and connect with other like-minded people in our community.
Where: Unitec Horetcology Sanctuary,
Gate 3 Carrington Road, Mt Albert
Time: Wednesday 24 March, 5:30 – 7:30pm
Bring: Blanket, food, drink
- You enter Unitec via GATE 3, go straight ahead.
- On the right you will see the Auckland Blues rugby field for their training, turn right there.
- Pass the Blues, take the road to the end (about 200mtr), and turn left. On the corner is the Carrington Café.
- The Sanctuary is the next little entry on the right.
- The building is signed: “Hortecology Sanctuary proudly supported by Workforce Auckland”. That is our tool shed.
We look forward to meeting and sharing an inspiring community evening with you.
Location / Venue:
Unitec Horetcology Sanctuary,